As you are reading this, know first and foremost, I hope you and your family are doing well during these difficult times.
With these uncertain times, allow myself and our staff to assure you that every precaution is being taken to keep our friends, family, staff and patients safe during our reopening process. Below are some of the changes we have made for the time being to ensure your health while at the dentist.
- Only one patient at a time will be seen in the whole building
- We are allotting extra time to disinfect the rooms between patients
- The waiting room will be closed for the time being, for your safety
- Each patient will be screened with health questions from the ADA to limit everyone's exposure to Covid-19
- Your temperature will be taken (Contact Free) prior to your appointment
- Each staff member will greet you with a mask on
- Air purifiers are placed in each room
We will get through this pandemic crisis as a nation, and we will become stronger. I hope all of you stay safe and strong through this.
~Dr. Anthony Scaramuzzo DDS